PowerFactory and System Studies Training & Internship
One of our Clients-care strategy of DMCC is to develop and deliver high quality trainings in power system simulation and studies for capacity building at our Clients.
The trainings held by DMCC since 2007:
- Training session on industrial power supply system simulation and arc-flash hazard analysis for Electrical System Owners of the Procter and Gamble Corporation’s industrial plants in Ukraine and Russia. April, 2007.
- Training sessions for electrical engineers on distribution system numerical protection, connection rules, electricity tariff and energy metering systems (ASKUE), November, 2007.
- Weekly training on the modelling and protection coordination of 0,4/6 kV network of the emergency power supply (BN-600 unit auxiliaries) of the Beloyarsk nuclear power plant (BNPP, Russian Federation) using DIgSILENT Power Factory software, June, 2009.
- Training on Introduction to PowerFactory for network planners of TSO NPC Ukrenergo, December, 2011.
- Five days training on PowerFactory Basics for six engineers of AES-Kyivoblenergo, 2012.
- Training on power systems simulation for nine DSO DTEK-Donetskobleenergo engineers, June, 2013.
- Training on FACTs (SVC) simulation in PowerFactory in Crimea, July, 2013.
- Training on dynamic model development for CKRM (Russia), March, December, 2013.
- Basic PowerFactory Training for TSO NPC Ukrenergo, August, 2014.
- Advanced PowerFactory Training for TSO NPC Ukrenergo, September, 2014.
- Training on CDU->DGS data converter and TTC calculation by using in-house developed scripts, November, 2014.
- Training for specific equipment dynamic model development for ZTR, February, 2015.
- Two days PowerFactory presentation and training for Kirgizstan TSO, December, 2015.
- Training on PowerFactory for dynamic analysis of power system under support of USAID/USEA program, November, 2015.
- Trainings on power oscillation damping, eigenvalues analysis and oscillation stability studies in PowerFactory, August, 2016.
- Trainings on renewables connection studies in PowerFactory for TSO NPC Ukrenrego under EBRD supported project, July, 2016.
- Training on distribution network analysis using PowerFactory software to the utility company DNO KievOblEnergo, March, 2016.
- Basic PowerFactory Training for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, April, 2017.
- Training on Energy losses & Short circuit studies for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, May, 2017.
- Basic PowerFactory Training for TSO NPC Ukrenrego, June, 2017.
- Training on Distribution system optimization & Renewables connection for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, July, 2017.
- Advanced (system stability) PowerFactory Training for TSO NPC Ukrenrego, July, August, 2017.
- Training on Reliability analysis (SAIFI, SAIDI, ENS) for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, August, 2017.
- Training session on PowerFactory for power systems analysis for TSO KEGOC, Kazakhstan, September-October, 2017.
- Training on relay protection simulation in PowerFactory for TSO NPC Ukrenrego, October, 2017.
- Training on special protection schemes (SPS) logic and simulation for Southern regional dispatching Centre of Ukraine, November, 2017.
- 3 Trainings on PowerFactory basics plus renewables integration/power quality/protection, Kiev, March-June, 2018.
- 5 Trainings on PowerFactory basics plus distribution and transmission grid optimization, system stability and protection simulation in Dushanbe, May-September, 2018 and in Kyiv, December, 2018.
- Training on Power systems optimisation for National Dispatching Center in Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, December, 2018.
- Trainings on PowerFactory software applications for grid studies for CDC-Energia and Uzbekenergo in Tashkent, January-February, 2019.
The internships held by DMCC since 2016:
- Internship program on system stability studies of Dniprovsky cascade hydro power plants for TSO NPC Ukrenrego under support of USAID/USEA program, September – December, 2016.
- Internship program on system stability studies of Dniprovsky cascade hydro power plants for TSO NPC Ukrenrego under support of USAID/USEA program, January – March, 2017.
- Internship on Network Modelling & Load Flow Study in PowerFactory for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, April, 2017.
- Internship on Energy losses & Short circuit studies for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, June, 2017.
- Internship on Distribution system optimization & Renewables connection for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, July, 2017.
- Internship on Reliability analysis (SAIFI, SAIDI, ENS) for DNO EnergoPro Georgia, August, 2017.
- Internship session on PowerFactory applications for regional systems planning for TSO KEGOC, Kazakhstan, March-April, 2018.
- Internship program on verification of dynamic models of AVRs, PSSs and GOVs of power plants for system stability studies of IPS of Ukraine integration with ENTSO-E under support of USAID/USEA, October, 2018 – February, 2019.
The workshops and Knowledge exchange programs held by DMCC since 2011:
- Workshops on SVC planning using online and offline simulation technologies (RTDS and PowerFactory) at Alstom Grid in Finland, 2011, 2012.
- DMCC & Tractebel Engineering Workshop on Data and models exchange between Eurostag and PowerFactory, tuning load flow, Kiev, 2013.
- DIgSILENT Representative Meeting, New PowerFactory 15 has been presented in Gomaringen, 2013.
- DMCC & Tractebel Engineering Workshop on Transient stability and Eigenvalues (modal) analysis in Eurostag and PowerFactory in Brussels, 2014.
- OPAL-RT's seminar on Real time simulation of large power systems. HIL, SIL and MIL technologies. Paris, December, 2014
- Working group 1 (steady state) and 2 (dynamic) regular meetings under the UMPSI-2015 project in Bucharest, Belgrade, Warsaw, Budapest and Gdansk, 2014-2015.
- Presentation of stability system study (UPSSP project of USAID/USEA), Sofia, October, 2015.
- Presentation of PF applications (EnergyLinks project of USAID/ECODIT), Bishkek, December, 2015.
- Presentation of PF applications for KEGOC (with DGS) in Astana, May, 2016.
- Presentation of DMCC services at the 1st International Workshop on Electrical and Computer Engineering at Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering in Poland, 22-23 May 2017.
- Workshop on Steady State Model Development & DMCC Scripts Installation for KEGOC (with DGS) in Astana, May, 2017.
- Workshop on Steady State & Dynamic Grid Model Testing for KEGOC in Astana, July, 2017.
- Workshop and User Acceptance Tests for Steady State & Dynamic Grid Model for KEGOC (with DGS) in Astana, August, 2017.
Workshop on Grid Code amendment and model validation to study renewables integration for GSE (with DGS) in Tbilisi, February, 2018.
Workshops on preliminary results system studies for renewables integration in GSE grid, Gomaringen-Kyiv, May, 2018.
Workshop on energy losses calculation and minimization in Dushanbe, November, 2018.
Workshops on the final results of the project on system studies for renewables integration in GSE grid, Tbilisi, November, 2018.
- Workshop on DACF/IDCF software solution at Ukrenergo, March, 2019.