The distribution network is radial electrical system of overhead lines, cables and transformers of low voltage and medium voltage levels. In many countries, meshed electrical networks of 110 kV and 150 kV also belong to distribution. Today this sector experiences a really challenge to couple with the high penetration of dispersed and renewable generation. The Smart Grid concept is the possible solution for future network development.
For distribution network operators (DNOs) DMCC proposes the following services:
- Network expansion plans (master planning).
- Energy losses optimization.
- Load-flow and short circuit studies.
- Connection studies for dispersed and renewable generation.
- Voltage control and reactive power compensation studies.
- Reliability analysis.
- Power quality studies.
- Network model development.
- Software integration and trainings.