DMCC offers professional and independent consultancy and engineering services to the different sectors of the international energy market. We support projects and existing energy assets of our Clients through in-depth power system studies using emerging computer simulation technologies. Our engineering team is always focused to the development of smart and efficient engineering solutions. The knowledge base and know-how of our company have been gained through the years of research and scientific partnerships with academia institutions. DMCC consultancy services can assist you to make a profitable decision with minimum risks for your business.
For our Clients DMCC offers the following consultancy services:
- Grid Code & Operation Manual Development.
- Grid Code Compliance.
- Renewables Integration.
- Master Planning (5Y, 10Y network development plans).
- Electrical Design Verification.
- Technical Due Diligence.
- Owner's Engineering.
- Capacity Building.
- Incidents Investigation.
- Arc-Flash Hazard And PPE Selection.
- System Dynamic Performance (AVR & PSS tuning).
- HVDC & FACTS Feasibility.
- System Restoration Plan after Blackouts.
- Sub-synchronous Resonance.
- Under-Frequency Load Shedding Plan.
- Design of special stability protection systems, including modelling of SPS.
- AGC System Simulation and Tuning.